Are you always searching for ways to work faster in Excel? Well, look no further!
On this page, I am sharing some of my favorite Excel shortcuts that will help you get things done in a snap.
From quickly inserting rows and columns to navigating your worksheet with ease, these shortcuts will help you save time and boost your productivity.
So whether you’re a beginner or an experienced Excel user, be sure to check out our list of essential keyboard shortcuts. You won’t regret it!
Note: I will keep updating this page regularly to show all the new articles I write about awesome keyboard shortcuts in Excel.
All articles about useful Excel keyboard Shortcuts:
- Apply-Remove Filter In Excel
- SAVE AS in Excel
- Switch Between Tabs/Worksheets in Excel
- Zoom-In and Zoom-Out in Excel
- Delete Sheet in Excel
- Group Rows or Columns
- Open Find and Replace in Excel
- Full Screen in Excel
- Insert Hyperlink in Excel
- Print Preview in Excel
- Undo and Redo in Excel
- Insert Row in Excel
- Select Row (or Rows) in Excel
- Unhide Columns in Excel
- Unhide Rows in Excel
- Merge or Unmerge Cells in Excel
- Copy and Paste in Excel
- Edit Cell in Excel
- Fill Color in Excel
- Transpose in Excel
- Wrap Text in Excel
- Add Comments in Excel (Shortcut)
- Switch Between Excel Workbooks (Shortcut)
- Clear Contents in Excel (Shortcut)
- Delete Row in Excel (Shortcut)
- Apply Border to Cells in Excel (Shortcut)
- Show Formulas (Instead of Formula Result) in Excel (Shortcut)